Friday 3 February 2012

Latest updates

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I posted mainly due to a shortage of updates coming through from the Police Home Watch Co-ordinator. But I've had some through this week reporting a scam operating in the Chorley area and cold calling in other parts of Lancashire so I'm posting the links and I hope they are of interest. There's also a copy of the last Air Support Group newsletter here.

There is also information about the CADNWA  AGM here, here and here!

Thanks to those of you who replied about helping with gritting, please check your email as I've written to you with some extra information. If you're interested in helping spread grit it's not too late to volunteer, please get in touch with me by posting a reply.

I've also sent a letter to the Parish Council on behalf of the estate thanking them for their donation towards the grit bin. You can read it by clicking here.

That's all I have for now, have a good weekend and keep warm!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment