Tuesday 4 September 2012

This week's posts and updates

Hi everyone, just a few updates for this week's post.

First off the adoption of the estate is still ongoing. Mike spoke to Miller Homes and Chorley Council last week and there is still an ongoing issue with the ownership of some of the boundary walls and railings - I'll let you know when there is an update on their progress.

If you're interested in attending, I've posted the latest PACT dates here and you can read the latest Trading Standards newsletter letter here.

I've also posted some advice on how to opt out of Royal Mail junk mail, you can read it here.

That's all I have for now,

Abby

1 comment:

  1. |me sick of recieving Junk mail.... mind you i think its my fault for buying a boat in Hong Kong harbour :)

    ReplyDelete