Saturday 28 April 2012

This week's updates



Hi everyone - just two updates for this week. The first is from the police who have issued some advice about preventing burglaries and thefts from gardens which you can read here. The second is to let you know there have been more comments about the street football thread since I last posted an update, you can read them here.

Can I also ask those of you who have received an email from me asking you to confirm your email address with Feedburner to complete the registration process (let me know if you need me to send it to you again). It saves me so much time by automating the process of emailing everyone when I post a blog update and I'd appreciate your support to keep the admin overhead to a minimum.

Have a good weekend,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment