Monday 21 May 2012

Monday night updates


Hi everyone, it's been quiet again over the last few weeks with nothing much coming through to post.  But I've received quite a few updates today from the Police NW Co-ordinator and I've posted them on the blog and I hope you find them interesting.

The latest Air Support Unit newsletter can be read here  and the May edition of Chorley Rural West policing newsletter is here.  There's an email about the National Neighbourhood & Home Watch Week here and the latest Trading Standards bulletin here.

I've also been asked to pass on the address of the Crime Prevention Website which can be found at http://thecrimepreventionwebsite.com/.  There's an email explaining more about the site you can read here.

Finally, I've still got loads of UV pens to mark property with and Neighbourhood Watch stickers if anyone wants some. Just let me know by posting a comment and I'll drop them off.
 
Happy reading!

Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hello Croston Bank NHW

    This is Calvin Beckford (Retired Police Officer) from The Crime Prevention Website. I just wanted to say thank you for including a link to my new website for crime prevention advice in your Blog. My site’s 12 weeks old now and we’ve had 9K visitors and 35K page views. We’re linked to from 4 police forces and lots of NHWs and other organisations, so we’ve had a good start.

    I absolutely love what Mike has done to describe the maintenance works required for your area and this is precisely the way I used to get the council to sort things out for the residents living in West End of London, where I worked for a long time. Pictures do paint a thousand words and sometimes are very embarrassing for those responsible for the work. Excellent stuff!

    If there is any chance of a permanent link under ‘Useful Links’ on your site (before my reference disappears into the old blog posts) it would be massively appreciated. I would of course reciprocate the link and announce it in my News Blog and add your site to my Partners Page, which I’m just starting to put together.

    Thank you again

    Calvin

    ReplyDelete